Travelling during Christmas tme...

Going to your relatives in Bulacan, from Laguna takes lot of planning and patience. Here are some tips to make travel less of a chore:
1. Travel light, pack light. Plan how many days you're going to stay and plan your clothes and other items accordingly.
2. Pack your electronic gadgets smartly. You may own a laptop, tablet and phone. Just bring the most useful one. My purpose is to visit my relatives and enjoy some time. I won't work during my vacation. A smartphone is okay for my needs. Just make you enough load to connect. Bring extra batteries, charger and selfie stick (forgot this...😣). Use cloud storage like Google drive to store photos...
3. Wear comfortable clothes. A gray cotton shirt, shorts and comfortable shoes are okay. Bring slippers to relax your feet.
4. Bring your essentials. Essentials may vary from person to person. For me, tissue paper, water, bath essentials, and supplements. If you have space, bring first aid kit.
5. Something to pass by time. In my smartphone, i loaded my fave music (mostly tracks by moira dela torre, kaye cal, neocolours) to listen. I also have ebooks on various subjects to read. Most ebooks are free.

That's it for now. Merry Christmas to all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Case Digest: In the Matter of the IBP Membership Dues Delinquency of Atty. Marcial A. Edilion | A.M. No. 1928, 3 August 1978

Case Digest for Articles 143-146: Carino v. Carino G.R. No. 132529, 2 February 2001

Case Digest: Conrado N. Que, Complainant, v. Atty Anastacio E. Revilla, Jr., Respondent | A.C. No. 7054, 11 November 2014